Monday, November 19, 2012

It has been a long time since I lasted blog and I apologize for this but I am coming with goods news.

Montreal is going to be rocked in the next few months. A wave of chilly artists will be coming for your pleasure.
You wanna know who's gonna rock your world? I am here for that.

The first upcoming event will be the legendary electro master Boys Noize. If you don't know this Dj I highly recommend you to check it by yourself. Here are their best songs:

Jeffer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX4ccnj41lk
Oh! (A-Track remix): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvgx1ae7lQM

They are coming on the 6th of december at New City Gas. Although it is a huge club, it should be a really good show.

Then, on the 22nd of december, it is time for A-Track. Everybody knows them through their song "Heads will rock" orginially created by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but they have much potential, and they are known to be good live and have proved it.

Finally, in a completely other style Niki & the Dove will be here on the 14th of January at Le Belmont. With their psychedelic rock supported by electronic basses, they create a strange mood but which could be very appreciated by some of you. However, you should check their song "Mother Protect" before you decide to go, to have a clear idea of what you're going to hear. I love it but I can also understand that some don't.

Hope I will help you to organize your next months and see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment